This Contest is now closed. Winners will be contacted soon! Please feel free to come visit and see the local faces!
Would you or your family like to be part of Swift Current's history?
Your image could become part of the Swift Current Museum's "Pandemic Time Capsule" and our next temporary exhibit opening this fall. We are inviting residents of Swift Current and surrounding area to submit images of the interesting, touching, creative, fun and unique ways they passed time during the quarantine. The first 100 submissions will receive a gift from the Swift Current Museum. Any images used in our next exhibit will receive a $5 gift certificate to use in the Fraser Tim's Gift Shop at the Museum. One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate to the Gift Shop.
Baking, yard work, and at-home haircuts during quarantine.
- Like our Swift Current Museum Facebook page and send us your image via Facebook Messenger, or
- Email your image to email@example.com.
Please include a brief description of the photograph. Images must be sent in JPG, TIF or PNG format.
Entry Deadline: September 15th, 2020
Rules and Regulations:
- This contest is open to Canadian residents only (excluding Quebec and where otherwise prohibited by law).
- Photographic submissions remain the property of the photographer. Swift Current Museum reserves full usage rights of all entries in perpetuity, without cost, for use in promotional materials in print and online. Swift Current Museum reserves the right to showcase photography indefinitely on its website and within any promotional material. Swift Current Museum’s rights shall not include the sale of submitted photographs to other parties or other commercial use. Photo credits will be provided at Swift Current Museum’s discretion.
- All photographs must have been taken within the province of Saskatchewan.
- Pictures with a watermark or embedded script (i.e. logo, signature, location, date, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Photos may be submitted in JPG, TIF or PNG format.
- Photographs will be adjudicated by a panel of judges.
- Entry in the contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
- All entrants must be able to supply a signed release for any identifiable person or persons in the photograph or their guardians, if requested. Failure to provide model release will result in disqualification of the entry.
- Children under 18 require guardian consent when submitting a photo.
- Any submission that includes or suggests graphic, racist, or otherwise inappropriate content will automatically be disqualified.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions.
- Winners will be contacted regarding prize pick up through Facebook Messenger or email by October 1st, 2020.