Our new Community Services Online Portal is now live! Click the buttons below to get access to many of our great services. If you have an existing rental contract or swimming pass, or you are a Community Group/Organization that does business with us, please contact us, as an account has been set up for you.
|Online Portal Login||Aquatic Lesson Information||Aquatic Schedule Information|
Mission Statement: The Purpose of the Swift Current Aquatics Department is to enrich peoples' lives in Swift Current and area by providing excellence in a supervised aquatic environment through education and drowning prevention while providing a safe, clean, and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Aquatic Centre is an indoor facility that operates from early-September to mid-June. The Fairview Pool is an outdoor swimming facility that operates from mid-June to early September.
The Aquatic Centre facility provides:
- 6-lane, 50 meter pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29oC
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 32oC that is ideal for preschoolers and parents
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Tarzan Ball - CLOSED until further notice
- Preschool slide
- Rock climbing wall
The Aquatic Centre OPENED for the season on Tuesday, Sept 22, 2020. Fairview Pool is close.
CLICK HERE to view the 2020 Aquatic Centre Schedule (Sept 22 - Oct 18, 2020). *Updated September 16*
CLICK HERE to view the 2020 Aquatic Centre Schedule (Oct 19 - Dec 20, 2020). *Updated October 7*
CLICK HERE to view the 2020/2021 Aquatic Centre Brochure. *Updated September 16*
CLICK HERE for 2020 Swimming Lesson Information. Registration opened August 17th at 8:00am.
Swift Current Aquatic Centre
1100 - 11th Avenue NE
Swift Current, SK