Our new Community Services Online Portal is now live! Click the buttons below to get access to many of our great services. If you have an existing rental contract or swimming pass, or you are a Community Group/Organization that does business with us, please contact us, as an account has been set up for you.
|Online Portal Login||Aquatic Lesson Information||Aquatic Schedule Information|
Registration for the 2021/2022 SWIMMINING LESSONS & ADVANCED COURSES opened Tuesday, August 17, 2021 @ 8am. CLICK HERE to view the dates & times for swimming lessons. CLICK HERE to view the dates of our Advanced Courses (Lifeguard Courses).
Mission Statement: The Purpose of the Swift Current Aquatics Department is to enrich peoples' lives in Swift Current and area by providing excellence in a supervised aquatic environment through education and drowning prevention while providing a safe, clean, and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Aquatic Centre is an indoor facility that operates from early-September to mid-June. The Fairview Pool is an outdoor swimming facility that operates from mid-June to early September.
The Aquatic Centre facility provides:
- 6-lane, 50 meter pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29oC
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 32oC that is ideal for preschoolers and parents
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Preschool slide
- Rock climbing wall
CLICK HERE to view the Aquatic Centre Schedule (September 8 - December 19, 2021) *Updated August 31*
CLICK HERE to view the 2021-2022 Aquatic Winter Brochure
Swift Current Aquatic Centre
1100 - 11th Avenue NE
Swift Current, SK