All of these Historic vehicles are in running condition and are used in parades as well as special events.
This apparatus was built using a previous horse drawn wagon which was converted to a fifth wheel trailer. The unit was powered by a 1929 Chevrolet with a 6-cylinder engine. It carried trussed beam ladders, pike poles, and a Browder Life Saving Machine used to 'catch' people jumping out of buildings.
This pumper on a commercial chassis was equipped with a 80 gpm pump, booster line and carried 190 gallons of water and a 16 foot extension ladder. The unit was refurbished by Neil Puckett and donated to the Department.
This unit was built on a commercial International chassis by King Seagrave. Originally red and white, it was later painted lime green and white when the department went away from red apparatus. It was equipped with a 1050 gpm pump, booster line, and carried 500 gallons of water.