Engineering Services & Operations handles a variety of tasks, including:
- Engineering Operations - Responsible for Sidewalks, Local Improvements, Streets & Roadways, Water Distribution, Storm Sewers & Drainage, and Wastewater Collection
- Design and Construction - Responsible for engineering design, tendering and construction services related to the City’s infrastructure, and property development areas
- Utilities Management - Plans, budgets and provides design support and operational advice for the Water Distribution, Storm Sewer & Drainage, and Waste Water Collection systems
- Traffic Services - responsible for the planning, budgeting, design support, and operational advice for the City’s traffic network (i.e. roads, cycling and pedestrian corridors); as well as streets, traffic signals and street lighting
For more information:
- Sidewalk Crossings
- Street and Sidewalk Closures
- Local Improvement Work
- Truck Route
- Swift Transit
You can also complete our Engineering Services Request Form.
Thank you Canada and Saskatchewan for the federal Gas Tax Fund investment for the South Railway Bridge Rehabilitation Project in our community!
General Manager of Infrastructure & Operations: 306-778-2770
Director of Engineering Services & Operations: 306-778-2748