SWIFT TRANSIT...WELCOME ABOARD!
Swift Transit provides fast, safe, reliable and affordable transportation. Whether you're a new user or a regular, we invite you to enjoy the ride! Swift Transit's route through the City provides access to businesses, major attractions, hospital and shopping destinations on a reliable schedule - with your comfort and convenience in mind.
Swift Transit is ready to welcome you. Here is everything you need to know:
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE RED & BLUE LINES. (Blue Line is currently call for service 306-770-2263)
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT OUR HIGH SCHOOL PRIORITY SERVICE.
Swift Transit travels on scheduled, fixed routes, picking up and dropping off customers at designated bus stops at key locations and near places like senior centres, shopping malls, major attractions and Cypress Regional Hospital. Newly added priority service is available for high school student transportation as well. Please click the links above for more information.
Swift Transit Hours of Operation:
- RED LINE – Monday to Saturday: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last run beings at 6:00 pm)
- BLUE LINE – Monday to Friday: 8:45 AM to 3:00 PM - SERVICE CHANGES IN EFFECT CALL 306-770-2263
- OUT OF OPERATION - December 25th and 26th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020.
• $3.00 for one-way trip – please have exact change
• $30.00 for a 10 trip punch pass - available at City Hall OR from bus driver if you have exact change
• $75.00 Monthly Pass – available for purchase at City Hall
Children ages 6-12 can ride for $1.00 each way and the service is free for children under 6 years old. Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible attendant at all times.
If you cannot walk to a bus stop or require accessibility accommodations:
If you have mobility issues, you may be eligible to use Access Transit services. Call Access Transit at 306-770-2263 to make arrangements. The fare for a one-way trip is $3.00.
Access Transit Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday 8:30am to 2:30pm
A partnership between the City of Swift Current and the SaskAbilities has been established, with SaskAbilities operating both the Access Transit and public transit system.
This partnership provides opportunities for local adults and children with disabilities and enhance their independence and participation in the community.
If you have additional questions or concerns: