Our new Community Services Online Portal is now live! Click the buttons below to get access to many of our great services. If you have an existing rental contract or swimming pass, or you are a Community Group/Organization that does business with us, please contact us, as an account has been set up for you.
|Online Portal Login||Aquatic Lesson Information||Aquatic Schedule Information|
Registration for the 2022 SUMMER SWIMMING LESSONS opened on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 @ 8am. CLICK HERE to view the dates & times for these lessons.
Registration for the 2021/2022 SWIMMINING LESSONS & ADVANCED COURSES opened Tuesday, August 17, 2021 @ 8am. CLICK HERE to view the dates & times for swimming lessons. CLICK HERE to view the dates of our Advanced Courses (Lifeguard Courses).
- CLICK HERE to view the Aquatic Centre Schedule (May 1 - June 16, 2022) *Updated April 14*
- NOTE: Starting Tuesday, March 22, 2022, Public Swim ever Tuesday night (7pm-8:30pm) will be FREE for all youth 14 years old & under. Sponsored by Swift Current ACT/UCT.
- NOTICE: The Teach Pool will be CLOSED (due to rentals) on May 19 & 20, 2022 from 9:30am-10:30am *Updated May 12*
- CLICK HERE to view the Aquatic Centre Schedule for Monday, May 23, 2022 (May Long Weekend). *Updated May 9*
- CLICK HERE to view the 2021-2022 Aquatic Winter Brochure
The Purpose of the Swift Current Aquatics Department is to enrich peoples' lives in Swift Current and area by providing excellence in a supervised aquatic environment through education and drowning prevention while providing a safe, clean, and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Aquatic Centre is an indoor facility that operates from early-September to mid-June. The Fairview Pool is an outdoor swimming facility that operates from mid-June to early September.
Aquatic Centre Amenities:
- 6-lane, 50 meter pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29oC
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 32oC that is ideal for preschoolers and parents
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Preschool slide
- Rock climbing wall
Swift Current Aquatic Centre
1100 - 11th Avenue NE
Swift Current, SK