You can purchase passes to enjoy one of our swimming or golf facilities by visiting the facility directly.
The Aquatic Centre is generally open from September until mid-June, offering indoor swimming to the public. It
provides numerous of features for your recreation and enjoyment:
- 6-lane, 50 meter Pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29 degrees centigrade
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 34 degrees centigrade that is ideal for preschool lessons and parents with tots
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up.
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Tarzan ball
- Preschool slide
Fairview Pool is an outdoor facility and maintains two pools and is open from late June to late August each year.
The main pool is an “L” shape, with a 6 lane, 25.0 meter by 14.0 meter swim area as well as a 10.0 meter by 6.0 meter wading area. The wading area begins at a depth of approximately 0.5 meters and increases to a depth of 0.8 meters. The lane swim portion of Fairview Pool begins at a depth of 0.8 meters, and ends at a depth of 1.6 meters.
The diving pool is a 12.0 meter square area, with a maximum depth of 3.6 meters and a minimum depth of 1.5 meters. The diving pool is equipped with two water slides.
Chinook Golf Course is located just off of 6th Avenue SE, nestled in the valley and winds its way around the Swift Current Creek. This spectacular 18 hole public golf course is not only complete with friendly staff and service but offers a variety of golfing options for the entire family.
Chinook Golf Course is one of the best conditioned golf courses in the entire province. A must play!
Click here to view a map and directions to Chinook Golf Course.