Please click the links below to view our 2010 – 2015 Municipal Budgets in full:
- 2015 Municipal Budget as approved by Council on March 9th, 2015
- 2014 Municipal Budget as approved by Council on March 17th, 2014
- 2013 Municipal Budget as approved by Council on March 18th, 2013
- 2012 Municipal Budget as approved by Council on March 5th, 2012
- 2011 Municipal Budget as approved by Council on March 7th, 2011
- 2010 Municipal Budget as approved by Council on April 19, 2010
2016 Budget: Steady As We Grow
Welcome to the 2016 City of Swift Current Municipal Budget
There is no denying that Swift Current is a community moving in the right direction. We’re enjoying steady growth and, as a community, we’ve been experiencing the fruits of our diligent efforts to make Swift Current a desirable home for us all.
Our job as your municipal government is to manage your tax dollars responsibly and effectively, and to demonstrate to you that we are making the right decisions on your behalf and on behalf of future generations of residents who will call Swift Current home.
The links listed below will provide you with the details of our 2016 Municipal Budget, explaining how your hard-earned tax dollars are spent, and what you can expect as a result of our careful investments. We also have a short video that will provide you with information on how a municipal budget works and the services you can expect for your tax dollars. As you will discover, all of our investments are well thought out and aligned with our best efforts to keep Swift Current steady as we grow.
- Swift Current: A Day in the Life Video
- A message from Mayor Schafer
- A dozen years... Look how far we've come
- A look back... 2015 at a glance
- A look ahead... What's coming in 2016
- Introducing Safe Places
- Keeping ahead of the competition
- Spending your tax dollars wisely
- Hospital Levy
- Financial Strategy
- Operating Budget
- Capital Budget